Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Left My Heart In San Fransisco

CB2 is my mecca. I die over this store, literally. I saw the art below and instantly knew it was meant for our apartment. Convincing him would be my challenege.


The convo went something like this:
him: what am I looking at?
me: ummmm, the art
him: i love it
me: great!!
him: how much is it?
me: ummmmm
him: ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS?
me: NO!!! Two fifty
him: ok!

Now I get to purchase this lovely peice of art to hang above our two red suede chairs! The peice is Matthew Lew's architectural perspective of the Golden Gate as viewed from Fort Point bridges six across in large digital mixed media format.  Would I have perfered a NYC bridge, yes, but I look forward to the day where I can visit SF and see the bridge myself.

Check out other great items at CB2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment