Tuesday, December 22, 2009

An Older, More Mature Me.

I am getting so darn old (25) that I am beginning pondering my pad... should it reflect my new found maturity?  Here is a piece I found that can update my place:







This chair from UO would look great in a pair with a little table inbetween.





Ok... this pouf doesn't scream maturity, but I guess neither do I.  Also from UO, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this.  Perfect for stuffing in a corner and breaking out when a group of people are over.  Comfy and fun... that's my style!



I love this C&B wine cabinet because its multi functional and attractive.  This is something I'd consider putting on that blank wall in my living room.  It has lots of storage and doesn't have to serve as a wine bar only... i'd consider putting some books ontop and it can work as a desk as well.







This is the wall I'm talking about (between the door to the kitchen and the window). 





I guess it would look like this... but good :)






This is a pic I found on Apartment Therapy which shows a bar in a living room.  I like how she put the shelf on top, although I'd love to put this mirror:







This is from 2Modern and can feature tea lights all on the bottom.  Nick loves candles, we always have them lit at home and I this would be a great addition over the wine cabinet.





A tall leaning desk is also a good idea for our small space.  Right now we don't have any desk or office space.  Nick is a student and this could be helpful for him while studing or writing a paper (I'm sure doing it in front of the TV isn't the best idea babe ;-)


I hope to make some of this happen in 2010!


xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment