Monday, April 5, 2010

Shoe Rehab

Nick tells me not to buy more shoes, I say "NO, NO, NO".

Sorry lovah, I've got a passion for fashion... specifically shoes. Plus, I work in the footwear industry... my shopping is more like market research than a full blown addiction. AND AND AND, I was shopping with my mom, like quality mother daughter time spent in DWS...These are all things I tell myself to justify my addic... I mean passion!


Exhibit #1) Se Boutique: (Sam Edelman owns xox)

I'd never buy any old pair of black pumps... these have twisted cut outs with metallic snakeskin showing through. They are fabulous.


Exhibit #2: Steve Madden Luxe.

I've been wanting oxfords... but these are like jazz shoes on crack. I love them. I wore them commuting today and I will change into my pumps for tonight. My workies and our BFs are going to the premier of "The Paper Man" tonight. Ryan Reynolds...yummm. Not as delish as these two purchases from DWS though.

No comments:

Post a Comment