Thursday, July 29, 2010

Style Theft: Part II

It's easy to be inspired by celebrities... they are rich, they have stylists, they are absolutely gorgeous! Us “regular” people don’t have it that easy, womp womp. We don’t have brands outfitting us and sending us free clothes. But alas, we too can look absolutely fabulous for less.

I was inspired by many dresses I saw at a wedding last weekend. Everybody looked radiant and so fashion forward... and didn’t spend a year’s worth of rent to do so. Check out these dresses similar to the celebs… I think us “regular” gals look better :)
 
Blake Lively's Marchesa dress doesn't hold a candle to Jenn's blue from Bloomingdales!
 





















Kristen Davis' wore this one of a kind by Zac Posen for the first Sex & the City movie. The black ruffles and flowers are romantic Goth, but Cristina's dress from Forever 21 hits the nail on the head with the short length and one shoulder.






















Ok, well I like Sienna's Matthew Williamson dress better... but this Bebe dress was a fantastic alternative and fit my body type.  I love her chunky black heels and belt, but I tried to compensate with an exaggerated bronze necklace and ring.

Go us!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How did you find the dress likenesses (is that word?) You have a good eye!

    ReplyDelete