Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bottoms Up

In my quest to dress more professionally for work, I noticed I only have 2 non-jean pants. I recently purchased a pair of skinny trousers from the Gap’s new Premium Black Pant Collection and love them. However, I still need about 2-3 great pants to wear during the week. I’ve been into the silky harem style, which surprises me because I like to think of myself as a forefather of skinny jeans/pants, but hey, change can be great! Here are some good newbies to add to my closet without sacraficing my own personal style!

Lulus.com, $52.  I've been loving the Lulu's website... trendy stuff at good prices.



















Club Monaco, $130.  If I don't get these I am going to go into a psychotic rage and land myself in the looney bin.


Top Shop, $80.  I don't own any khaki's!  I like these because of the darker color and side buttons.
J. Crew, $650.  Ok, I could never really purchase these.  But oh man, if I could...

No comments:

Post a Comment