Friday, August 6, 2010

Signature Style

As previously mentioned, my style often reflects what I love most in life, music. Sometimes I’m a happy hippy, and sometimes I’m a brooding, angst ridden woman (PMS). None the less, music has always been a consistent in my life and has kept me going. Yet, I seem unfulfilled with my definition of my signature style. I often get to work and look in the mirror, “what am I wearing?”, “how old am I?”, and more often than not, “is this WORK appropriate??” Fortunately, I do have the "outfit freedom" at work, but that cannot be an excuse for me any longer.  Maybe the happy hippy in me needs to tone down, or mature. My new style objectives are to dress more professional (Monday through Friday, of course) and to ‘wow’ myself on a daily basis. Here is a (in my opinion) good, fashion forward, work appropriate outfit, featuring the green Zara pants I can’t seem to take off, as well as the Steve Madden Oxford Wedges I love oh so much (they are also super comfortable).















I also tried the sock/sandals trend... I like!






























Top- H&M
Belt- Alloy
Pants- Zara
Socks- H&M
Wedges- Steve Madden

2 comments: