Friday, September 10, 2010

Fashion's Night Out // Modeling Debut

I'm getting ready to head downtown to the UGG Soho store to celebrate the 2nd annual Fashion's Night Out.  The brainchild of Vogue's Anna Wintour, FNO is a celebration of fashion and promotes shopping and retail.  Stores all over the world celebrate with parties, performances and fashion shows.  At the UGG store, we are unveiling our collaboration with Jimmy Choo.  The collection is comprised of 5 styles in multiple color variations.  The collection features the classic UGG boot with decorative Jimmy Choo studding, stars, grommets, leopard, zebra and hobo fringing detail.  Here are the details:


6-11PM
UGG® AUSTRALIA SOHO:
79 Mercer Street
(between Spring & Broome)
Drinks - Bites from City Bakery
Music by DJ Vikas
Pre-sale the exclusive UGG® & Jimmy Choo

 
 
In addition, FabSugar asked me to MODEL at the Elizabeth & James Pop Up Shop Party this Sunday.  Ummm yesssss!!  I am a huge fan of Elizabeth & James, The Row, The Olsens, Full House :), and of course parties.  I was asked from when I received "Look of the Day" on their website and will be joined by 3 other look of the day recipients.  I'm hoping to meet a lot of industry people, cool girls and have a great day.  I'm also excited to get my makeup done and hair styled!  I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable with the modeling part, but this is an opportunity I could not turn down.  I will post a lot of pictures from each event on Monday.

























Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment