Friday, September 3, 2010

Ombre Ole!

Tomorrow is the big day… hair cut & color time. I’m overjoyed. Initially, I wanted a big change and have been considering the long bob AKA the Lob. But with the cooler weather approaching and all my winter hats calling out to me from inside plastic bins, I just cannot chop my hair off. I love the look and feel of my hair cascading out of my healthy array of beanies, trappers and earmuffs. That being said, I’d still like a change and think I’ve made the grueling decision to try out ombre hair, meaning starting darker at the roots and gradually getting lighter. Ombre comes from the French language meaning shadow, so that’s exactly what I’m going to tell my hairdresser. Let’s see what she comes up with, and if it doesn’t work out, I might be getting that long bob after all!
Drew Barrymore is absolutely adorable. Although I don’t want to go so blonde, she is the perfect example of Ombre hair done well.  It's funky and fresh.
Lily Aldridge’s Ombre Hair is very beachy and free spirited. Gimmie her hair and boyfriend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment