Friday, September 3, 2010

Ravioli's After My Own Heart

To say I am a fan of raviolis would be an understatement, I’m obsessed. My family anxiously awaits Christmas day, not for the presents, but for Ana Baby and Maria's homemade raviolis. We drool, we devour and then we critique. To this day, I am constantly searching for the most inspired, the tastiest and affordable ravioli dishes. Surprisingly, some of my favs do not originate from New York City, a Mecca of culinary arts, but lil ole Long Island. Here is a list of my top 5 raviolis thus far:


1) Po Restaurant: White Bean Ravioli (31 Cornelia Street, NYC)














2) Sage Bistro: “Ravioli of the Day”—best one I’ve had there was Goat Cheese w/ Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke (2620 Merrick Rd, Bellmore, NY)














3) Cara Mia: Spinach Ravioli Portobello (3935 Merrick Rd, Seaford, NY)





4) Il Mulino: porcini mushroom Ravioli(86 W 3rd St, NYC)


















5) Focacceria: Wild Mushroom Ravioli (87 MacDougal St, NYC)

No comments:

Post a Comment